Zumos – Get Over ADD/ADHD With Natural Supplementation
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD is a condition that currently affects over 3 to 5 percent of people worldwide. It is a condition wherein the brain is unable to latch on to any single focal point or activity for a prolonged period of time. Medical approach to this condition involves therapy and medicines but what if you could do something about it just through natural supplementation? Zumos is your answer. While it is not your everyday ADHD supplement, it sure does increase the focus and energy of an individual. Just like fish oil and other natural substances that are known to work well for enhanced concentration, Zumos will provide a temporary, if not permanent, boost to your memory power and brain activity levels.
What is Zumos?
Zumos is a memory supplement that basically provides all the necessary vitamins and minerals the human body requires for its sustenance. It contains Vitamins B1 to B12 along with ingredients such as Fumaric Acid, 4-Methylhexan-2-amine HCL, Succinic Acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Caffeine, CDP Choline, L-Glutamic Acid, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine and others.
Zumos is an all natural supplement that looks to improve the overall functioning of the brain providing nutrients that can cross the blood brain barrier and restore balance to hormones, enzymes and nutrients in the brain. It will not cure ADHD but will at least help restore some of the concentration and focus.
What Zumos Provides
- Vitamin B1 – Much needed for muscle, nerve and heart functioning. Thiamine, the actual name for this vitamin, is crucial in the proper functioning of many enzymes.
- Vitamin B2 – Made in the body but in small quanities and needed for metabolism of acids, amino and carbohydrates. Also create B6 and helps ward off many diseases. Key vitamin in maintaining cellular health and absorbing iron into the body.
- Vitamin B3 – Needed to produce hormones and improves circulation in body.
- Vitamin B6 – Antibody production, blood sugar monitoring, protein breakdown and hemoglobin formation are its key functions.
- Vitamin B9 – Helps in proper cell growth, makes DNA and RNA, helps iron reach RBCs and affects mental and emotional health.
- Vitamin B12 – Much needed for metabolism and creation of new RBCs.
- Lipoic Acid – Prevents plenty of diseases and accelerates wound healing. Conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer’s Disease and erectile dysfunction are slowed down or prevented.
- L-Glutamic Acid – Helps in better nerve reception and necessary amino acid for several key functions of body.
- Succinic Acid – Just a neutralizing agent used to sweeten the taste.
- Fumaric Acid – Produces extra energy in the body.
- CDP Choline – Betters memory, mental health and focus. A vital ADD supplement.
- L-Cysteine – Sulphide source and critical in human metabolism.
- N-phenylacetly-L-prolyglycine ethyl ester – Control mood and anxiety issues, improves cognitive function.
Why Is Zumos Better Than Any Other ADD/ADHD Supplement or Memory Enhancer?
The foremost thing about Zumos is that it is an all natural supplement. This means that it is either made from herbal extracts or from naturally occurring ingredients. Hence, side effects or adverse reaction to Zumos is negligible unlike with synthetic ADHD supplements. Furthermore, some of the ingredients used in preparing Zumos have actually been in use for thousands of years in South Asian and Asian civilizations. Ayurveda and Homeopathy in particular make use of such ingredients to treat a wide variety of conditions.
Einstein had ADHD, and he had great mental clarity. We think it was the Zumos.
Zumos Supplement Facts:
Serving Size 2 Capsules.
Servings Per Container: 2
Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin B1 50mg 3,333%
Vitamin B2 4.25mg 327%
Vitamin B3 30mg 188%
Vitamin B6 30mg 2,308%
Vitamin B9 200mcg 50%
Vitamin B12 200mcg 8333%
Proprietary Blend 955.65mg **
Ingredients: Caffeine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Succinic Acid, N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester, L-Glutamic Acid, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, L-Cystiene, Fumaric Acid, CDP Choline, β-Phenyl-γ-aminobutyric Acid, 4-Methylhexan-2-amine HCL (Geranium Extract Leaves and Stem).
** DV% Not Established.
Other Ingredients: Silica, Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavoring.
*Suggested use: TAKE 2-4 CAPSULES AS NEEDED. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD.
NOT INTENDED FOR THE PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. CONSULT A PHYSICIAN OR LICENSED QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE, ARE AT RISK FOR, OR HAVE A FAMILY HISTORY OF STROKE, HEART DISEASE, THYROID DISEASE, LIVER DISEASE, KIDNEY DISEASE, ULCER, DIABETES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, CAFFEINE SENSITIVITY, RECURRENT HEADACHES, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION OR OTHER PSYCHIATRIC CONDITION, GLAUCOMA, DIFFICULTY URINATING, PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT, SEIZURE DISORDER, OR IF YOU ARE USING ANY OTHER DIETARY SUPPLEMENT, OR A MONOAMINE OXIDASE INHIBITOR (MAOI), PRESCRIPTION DRUG OR OVER-THE-COUNTER DRUG CONTAINING EPHEDRINE OR PSEUDOEHEDRINE (FOUND IN SOME ALLERGY, ASTHMA, AND COUGH/COLD PRODUCTS). DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED SERVING. INDIVIDUALS WHO EXCEED THE RECOMMENDED SERVING OR CONSUME CAFFEINE WITH THIS PRODUCT MAY EXPERIENCE SERIOUS ADVERSE HEALTH EFFECTS, INCLUDING MUSCLE FUNCTION LOSS, CHILLS AND VERTIGO. STOP USE AND CALL A PHYSICIAN OR LICENSED QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL IMMEDIATELY IF YOU EXPERIENCE RAPID HEARTBEAT, NAUSEA, INSOMNIA, DIZZINESS, SEVERE HEADACHE, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, OR SIMILAR SYMPTOMS. IN CASE OF OVERDOSE SEEK PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY. AVOID ALCOHOL AND FOODS WITH TYRAMINE (SUCH AS CHEESE, RED WINE AND LIVER) WHILE TAKING THIS PRODUCT. EXCEEDING RECOMMENDED SERVING WILL NOT IMPROVE RESULTS. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult a physician before using any dietary supplement.